[pct-l] Creating a hike plan?

fdumville at earthlink.net fdumville at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 19:13:10 CST 2008

Have you tried Craig's PCT Planner,  www.pctplanner.com. I found the planner to be a good start because you can play with start dates and hiking pace to produce an initial schedule. Not all resupply stops are listed and that information is probably dated. I pasted the resulting summary into an Excel Spreadsheet so I could modify the results more to my liking and use alternate stops.

I found Yogi's guide to be the best resource for planning resupply stops.

Snap