[pct-l] A backpack conundrum

Joel Ramey joel.ramey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:55:59 CST 2008

Well, I guess I'll be looking more into getting something like a ULA circuit
or conduit for this trek.

Has anyone done the Sierra's with something as small as an atmos 35? I don't
have a store around with one, so I cannot play with it myself to see how it
is, but is there a strap on top to lash a bear can to? I think I might be
able to fit the rest of my stuff in the pack, don't know how much I could
get in there in the way of food though.