[pct-l] A backpack conundrum

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Wed Jan 30 10:17:16 CST 2008

I'm not sure whether this email made it to the list yesterday, so I'm
sending again...

You could go with a Gossamer Gear Mariposa or Mariposa Plus or Miniposa,
all of which have carbon fiber internal stays, and all of which weigh 20
ounces or less, including the carbon fiber stays.  All packs carry
comfortably 25lbs or less, and many feel that they are comfortable up to
30.  They should be able to carry bear canisters as well.

See http://www.gossamergear.com/

Greg