[pct-l] A backpack conundrum

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 14:54:21 CST 2008

That's what I like about you SSSSSSBBBBBBB, you think outside the pack!!!  You're definitely one of us!!

Wheeew

hiker97 at aol.com wrote: Wheeeeeew writes: I so completely agree with using a pack with some suspension.  I can't imagine carrying a pack that rests on the shoulders instead of the hips.  I would be fatigued in no time.  I don't know how other hikers do it, even to save a lb or two off the pack weight.  Nicht!!!!
 Switchback replies: Actually, with my Unified Field Theory of Backpacking and the new Ultra Light Plus (with waist pack) system that I invented, your pack is under 20 pounds almost on all occasions.  It carries very nicely without a hip belt.
 More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail!

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008