[pct-l] Transfering Aerial Photos and Maps to a GPS

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 16:44:08 CST 2008

Okay, it is time to go to the well of knowledge.? Can anyone help me find a way to transfer aerial photos (I have tiff and jpegs) and?topos of an area (ones I have purchased from a vendor and are in dbf, dwg, sbx and shp files) into a Garmin 60CSx?? I just bought this and have been trying to find software that will enable me to do this.? I'm not interested in just transferring waypoints and tracks.? This is a very cool GPS and really my first modern one.? It is easy to use, small, comes with a belt clip, color screen, etc.?

Thanks to all of you experts in advance.

Greg "Strider" Hummel