[pct-l] CA water year so far

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 15:29:02 CST 2008

Lighting Rod writes: All I can say about it is: WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!?Dang, we needed this!? We're on a well and in this area our water tables are 100% local rain dependent (Sierra snow pack does nothing for us).? Close to everyone in Agua Dulce has been surviving by supplementing with trucked-in water through the drought.
Switchback replies: I think when I drop off my extra bear canister at your place, I will also leave you a liter bottle of water.? I have this all planned out in my mind.? I tape?two miniature pirate flags on the canister with a bottle water on top.?I think I will put two bottles of water in the canister, so everyone in Agua Dulce will have some too. ?I will leave it by the gate to your backyard.?

No one will see me.? No one will suspect I was there except when you notice something by the gate.? "What could that be?"? "That looks strange.? Buzz Saw go over there and see what that is.? You do it beacuse it might be a bomb."

This is too cool.? Another?scam by the?Trail Pirate will come?to a successful conclusion.