[pct-l] iShoes anyone?

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 06:50:04 CST 2008

Hey!  Those are cool!  Yet another way for Americans to become fatter and lazier!!  And it will only cost them $500.

SB- you're falling down on the job!!!  You should have notified us of these long ago, in time to plan for the 2008 campaign!!!

Wheeew

Ken Powers <kdpo at pacbell.net> wrote:       So much for cut and paste. I don't know where theweb address in my original  post came from, but the real one is www.theishoes.com