[pct-l] New Trail Candy Treat

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 06:53:15 CST 2008

Yes, I bought some of these last week at the Bulk Food store.  They are tolerably good!  (Plain)

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:     M&M's has come out with a dark chocolate peanut and plain  candies.  As you know, M&M's are very heat resistant for the  trial.  Not perfect, but very good.  And dark chocolate is supposed to  be good for you -- in moderation.

 I now recommend M&M's dark chocolate for your health and enjoyment  pleasure for trail expeditions.

 Your candyman pal, Switchback
 "An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." -- Henry David  Thoreau, US writer and naturalist

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008