[pct-l] offloading memory cards at town stops

Gwwatkin at aol.com Gwwatkin at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 10:38:29 CST 2008

I meant to say two 1G cards would be adequate in this post:

Last year I found that with two memory cards (a .5 G and a 1G), and with  the
fact that the cards hold a large number of high quality pictures, I could
transfer the pictures to CDs periodically in larger towns and mail the CDs home,
 keeping the memory cards with me.  Just about any local photography service
can do this for you, for example I used Walgreens in Tehachapi, a photography
 shop in Bishop, etc.  I took alot of pictures and generally did the
transfer after filling one of the cards so that I always had a backup.  I  already
had the .5 gig card and the system worked fine, but two 2 gig cards  would get
you from one one service to the next no problem.

No Hurry