[pct-l] Sonora Pass Hikers

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Tue Jul 1 00:32:00 CDT 2008

You know, one thing I really love about our little hiking community is their
Trail Names!  I really got a kick out of your list of those who crossed
Sonora just while you were there.

I especiallt loved your last sentence (as a dog lover, of course!)

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com