[pct-l] Bear Canister Controversy....''THE SOLUTION''

Trail90 pct-l at mattmaxon.com
Tue Jul 1 09:48:37 CDT 2008

Ah but you forget that it's not an "APPROVED" container.....

Some eager beaver will ticket you anyway!

You know bureaucracy....

But since you'll be on a liquid diet you won't care!

A friend converted his 1981  Jeep CJ  from carburated  to EFI and
battled with the CARB for years until it was finally approved exemption.
This is despite the undisputed fact the emissions where half of what it
was with a carburetor !

Trail90