[pct-l] Road 22-Cache 22 Water Cache Info Needed

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:23:53 CDT 2008

Hi all,

It looks like we'll be heading into the Hat Creek Rim section of the trail very
 soon and I wanted to see if anyone had any CURRENT information on the
 water cache at Road 22 of the Hat Creek Rim (Milepoint 1398.6)?

This water cache was there in 2004 and I've been told by a 2006 hiker that
 it was there then.  Yogi's PCT Handbook makes no mention of it and I'm
 curious about it.

Is it still in existence?  Does anyone maintain it?  We heard it may have been
 dismantled?  How much water is there?  Any info will help.

Thanks, Disco