[pct-l] Dry and Cracking Feet

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 09:45:01 CDT 2008

I saw Bag Balm at an EMS store in the Boston area this past spring.  Maybe REI has it.

Do a web search.

---- Randall Skoretz <rskoretz at yahoo.com> wrote:

Moonpie:

I have this problem consistently with my feet.  The only solution I've found that really works is Bag Balm.  Dairy farmers have used this for years for udders, but a pharmacist suggested it for my feet a few years back and nothing works better.

Just rub a little into the affected areas first thing before sleep.  I little gross because its greasy and smells mediciney.  But works great.

Available at Costco for cheap.  Other than that, I don't know where you could find it as I'm an urban rat, but I would guess farm communities would have it more available.

No Trailname Yet Slow Section Hiker
since '93