[pct-l] Great News For Back Packers...''Switchback's Powerd by Alcohol Theory.''

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 19:15:52 CDT 2008

Ground Pounder writes: How's Your Trail?"   Last weekend I took two friends on a short hike, over night. We went from hwy 74 to live oak spring, well that's what we were suppose to do. We went three miles and one of the guys, a heavy smoker, got sick and He said He couldn't go any farther. I said ,"guess what, I can't either. I blew my knee again. We stopped where we were and made camp. The other guy that was doing very well opens his pack, and the first thing out is an "18 Pack of Coors lite". He says "you said we were suppose to pack
"Lite". He also had a gallon of water and canned goods for dinner. The guy not feeling so good opened his pack and pulls out Ice packs with His food and all new gear still in the boxes. There is a new story every day, what's next?