[pct-l] trail routing no. of Belden

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:02:00 CDT 2008

David...do you have an arrival date in Old Station?  Some transportation
help could be very useful if you can arrange it. The word 'slackpacking' is
prohibited here...ran us ragged last year...both time and money wise, but if
a visitor wanted to do that, even just for one trip, it might help some
hikers out.  I'll be gone from 7/11 to 7/22.  You're welcome to bring your
family here if they camp.  It's only a little crazy.
Get back to me soon, 530.335.7463, if it's busy, keep trying.
FireFly