[pct-l] Beginning my hike at Old Station

Laraine Downer larainekate at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 12:47:00 CDT 2008

Georgi,

  I'm getting a ride from daughter this weekend and will re-start my hike at Old Station and wanted to let you know that I'm sorry I'll miss seeing you (as I see you're gone from 7/11-22).  I'll be getting dropped off right there, fully supplied, and will just head to the trail and Burney Falls.

  IF I see any "loose" hikers around, I'll ask if we can be of help. Is there anything specific you know of that we might be able to help with?

  And, THANK YOU in advance for your water stashes! I'm sure I'll be appreciating them.

  Ladeda
  Laraine