[pct-l] On/Off-trail behaviors

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:20:19 CDT 2008

I don't feel it's the "free" stuff offered to hikers that cause them to be
rude, disrespectful and feeling the need to damage other's property. It's
the way you are raised and taught in life. Those who act poorly were that
way before they hit the trail. They wouldn't think acting poorly was cool if
their peers didn't respond with thinking it was funny or cool.

PCT MOM