[pct-l] Mt. Shasta Glaciers Growing

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:19:34 CDT 2008

Interesting article, Postholer. I had heard that the glacier on *Mt St Helens* was the only one in the continental US to be growing, in part because it's mostly inside the crater and therefore protected by the shade. The author of this article doesn't mention Helens - I wonder if it's stopped growing, or just got overlooked?