[pct-l] any thru-hkers willing to chat?

Elizabeth Perzanowski eliz007 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:42:46 CDT 2008

Hello All-

I am brand new to this forum and have really enjoyed the contents of it for the past couple of days. Smething I have noticed throughout the material is that it seems most people have a good amount of experience on the trail. I am excited about the potential for people to help me out with my first thru-hike on the trail beginning next April. I do have a decent amount of experience backpacking, but this will be my greatest adventure, by far. I am so excited, anxious, nervous, inspired, scared, oh it goes on. Above all, I intuitively feel that I need(on so many different levels) to embark on this journey, and I look forward to it.
I do need help though. I am looking for 'mentors' who can help me out with planning my trip. I have a few friends and acquaintances that I am touch with, but more wouldn't hurt. I'd love to meet face to face if anyone lives near the Bay Area or in San Francisco, and would also appreciate on-line or phone pals. I am open to much. If you can offer any of this to me, please contact me via email at eperzanowski at hotmail.com. I would really really appreciate it. We all gotta help eachother out, right?

One first question for the forum: I am on the verge of purchasing the ULA Catalyst pack and am wondering if anyone has any personal reviews of the product.

Thank you for the all of your conversation, be well-

Liz Perzanowski