[pct-l] SOBO Border Crossing

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:26:46 CDT 2008

There have been 11 hikers cross in the last couple of weeks. I have never
heard of any problems in doing a SOBO......no matter what the Canadian Govt
says. I have 4 hikers here right now in Skykomish that crossed with no
problems. In six years of dealing with hikers going both ways no one has
complained. Some have been worried about going to the I-5 crossing at Blaine
and not being able to get back in due to past warrants and legal charges.

PCT MOM