[pct-l] Dunsmuir misc.

Fred Gaudet fwgaz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 17:40:06 CDT 2008

The Dunsmuir B&B is closed.  Phone is disconnected

The TravelLodge folks were friendly enough to me.  They gave me a ride to the trail and had done the same for a couple the day before.

As mentioned in another posting, the laundomat is closed for remodeling

The Cornerstone cafe is open from about 9 to 3, closed Tue and Wed

The Hitching Post is open for breakfast at 6, but closed on Mon

The S...., Thai cafe is open for lunch from about11 to 2

The Cafe Madalena, very expensive, is open Thur - Sun evenings.

The Pizza place and the Hamburger place are open every day.

FRED G