[pct-l] WA. Sec. H - White Pass to Bridge of the Gods

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Sun Jul 20 03:14:35 CDT 2008

Hoosier Daddy wrote:

I've slowly been banging out sections of Washington over the past couple of years and my next venture is going SOBO from White Pass to Bridge of the Gods on Aug. 2nd.  So, I'm looking for current trail beta...especially snow.

Nope, haven't heard anything recently, though I imagine it's like everything else and there's probably significant snow under tree cover and on north-facing slopes starting at around 4500 to 5000 feet.

There are some south-bound thrus that ought to be going through there before you leave, so watch for reports from them, maybe?

Eric