[pct-l] John Muir Trail

COASTAL BUILDING DESIGN coastal.design at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 21 03:03:32 CDT 2008

Hello to all

I am a 56 year old surfer who lives on the far north coast of New South
Wales in Australia and have started the process of organising a  walkthru
trip south bound along the JMT in 2009. I have just completed a similar trek
in Australia called the Great North Walk which I did solo and took two
weeks.

I have been surprised how organised and informed the various web sites are
about the JMT and they seem to answer most of my queries but experience
tells me you cant beat person to person contact to answer the myriad of
minor points such as the best place to organise food purchases etc. I will
list a number of queries in future emails  and would appreciate any replies.

Regards Mark Clapshaw.

c o a s t a l

building  design

PO Box 443