[pct-l] Boring WA sections?

Eric Payne vaporjourney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:29:50 CDT 2008

I'm hoping to do a really long day out here in WA, and I was wondering if
anyone could recommend a ~70 mile section that isn't particularly scenic
north of Cascade Locks.  I know that Goat Rocks Wilderness is apparently
spectacular, and I don't want to be nighthiking through such beauty to
satisfy a personal challenge.  I know I know...all of the sections of the
PCT are beautiful when beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but perhaps
there is a big chunk of densely forested trail, no views, slightly
monotonous, and no ridgewalks where one could do a long long day without
guilt.  thanks.