[pct-l] repairing leaking Marmot Precip parka

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jun 1 22:49:50 CDT 2008

I have an old Marmot Precip parka that leaks on the back from the neck down
aways on my shoulder.  part of the coating is gone! I'm not ready to
replace it unless it's necessary and probably won't encounter much rain.

So is there any way to patch temporary -- like duct tape or some more
flexible plastic tape? Or something I could spread on to waterproof that area?

I Googled for this repair and the only thing I found was patching with Duck
tape.
--

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>