[pct-l] MSR Pocket Rocket question

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 15:21:01 CDT 2008

Squatch,
I have a Pocket Rocket, and though I don't have any problems with it, yet, I have a thought.  Do you hear gas hissing when you open the valve?  If you don't, maybe the device (a pin? - I don't have the PR in front of me) on the Pocket Rocket that opens the self-closing canister valve broke off.  There would be no way to get fuel to the burner if that happened.  Also, try a different canister.

Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible bulk

---- Scott Herriott <yetifan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Love this stove but, within the last week, it stopped
working.  Fuel cannister definately has fuel in it.
Anyone had any problems with one and, if so, any
remedies for fixing?

Thanks in advance,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com