[pct-l] snow proparation and training

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Tue Jun 3 13:35:28 CDT 2008

Trainman,

Don't let a little snow dissuade you from getting out onto the trail. Your
biggest struggle won't be whether you have an axe or not, but will be with
the inexperience on snow. That section does not require an axe but does have
some exposed spots where good decisions regarding early season timing will
be needed.

Mountain Education is now located in South Lake Tahoe and would be happy to
assist anyone with trail questions and trip planning, training, etc. via
email or cell phone at,

    ned at mountaineducation.com
    707-321-5606 cell

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com