[pct-l] Walker Pass Herd Affect

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 05:32:06 CDT 2008

Say, I noticed something interesting this last weekend.  There was a herd affect around the Walker Pass area and at the big Food Ruck.

We must get to the bottom of this.  I demand an investigation.  I want the PCTA to do an official investigation into who is responsible for overloading the trail and our food/drink resources.  This is outrageous.

Next year we might have to limit the number of hikers we can support.  May be we will have a lottery on who can be a Walker Pass Food Rucker.  Of course, each lottery ticket will cost $5.00 with the proceeds going to the Homeless Trail Pirate Fund.

I thank you --- Switchback the Trail Pirate
CEO and CFO of the Homeless Trail Pirate Fund