[pct-l] guidebook pages

t.n. turner barnumbaileypdx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:09:52 CDT 2008

Hi Margaret,
I had mine fall apart quite by accident. I was reading it in the sauna at the gym, evidently the glue just couldn't stand up to 150 degrees and it just started falling apart on me! It took a couple times of sitting in there for 20 minutes or so (oh did I not say I'm a sauna addict? I could sit in there all day) and then I just pulled the excess glue off the edge, divvied it up into  the sections and away we went!  I kept mine in ziplock baggies, with labels on them and my 'supply officer' just sent me the one I needed along the way. Worked for me!
Tammy
p.s. but i did like the band saw idea!! had i thought of that i could have gotten my 's.o.' to have fun with his table saw!