[pct-l] Animal Attacks & Defense

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 21:30:27 CDT 2008

Unsupported Reinhold writes: But, let's get realistic, the biggest threat to hikers is Switchback the Trail Pirate.  That scoundrel will ambush and sack innocent hikers....he will take your women, your food, your booze, even your crystal light and leave you with nothing but the skin on your back, at the mercy of all the above mentioned hiker predatory wild beasts.
Switchback replies: Yes, this is true, but the part about the women.  No, that is right too.  I am famous up and down the trail for auctioning off captives.  I like to trade for blankets, horses, and baskets.  This is too cool.  I am now saving for my CanAm Spyder trike.  I want some Corbin saddle bags, fairing, and heated seat too.  This all should only take a few raids along the trail.  Thanks for reminding me.