[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 6, Issue 26

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 16:20:28 CDT 2008

Elevator?writes: Joe indicated that any magic (food or cache) found along the trail would be happily consumed without question.? Additionally, on-trail stops like Red's Meadows were acceptable spots for grabbing food from the cafe, which JMT Reinhold has indicated was a big no-no for the JMT Unsupported record.?Different trail, different definitions.
Switchback replies:?Hummmmm.? This sounds like they are going to be assisted along the trail.? I am canceling my Tony Roma's super rack of Baby Backs for them.??They will be too full to eat any.? I do not want to be accused of?making them sick of Baby Backs, homemade pies, and ice cream.? I wonder if I should intercept them somewhere along the trail with a big BBQ meal with all the trimmings.? I wonder if they will be mad at me for slowing them down if I do?that?? May be I should just bring some great Mexican burritos instead.? About 10 each.? May be I should bring them a 1000 tacos with hot sauce.? They could wash it down with a case of ice cold beer each.? I think I will do that.? But I do not know where they are or going to be, so forget it.