[pct-l] Supported vs unsupported

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 11 12:41:33 CDT 2008

I would agree with this definition, though the point has been argued many times.  Some even classify someone mailing resupply packages from home "support."  So, until there's some type of authority who makes the rules, it can potentially mean many different things. I for one am grateful that there isn't this type of authority or regulation on the PCT.

L-Rod