[pct-l] HYOUH....hike your own unsupported hike

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 15:56:56 CDT 2008

The point that some people fail to grasp is that  ''Unsupported,''
like  ''HYOH,''  has different meaning to different people.
Joe interprets  ''Unsupported''  as without Support Team and like
''HYOH''  it does not have to agree with anybody else's
interpretation of  ''Unsupported,''  including my own interpretation for
the JMT.
Like Elevator said....different trails, different participants,
different interpretations.
We don't need a ''Rules Committee.''

To Scott & Joe I say.....HYOUH.....''Hike Your Own Unsupported
Hike''....and who cares what everybody else thinks.

To the list I say quit complaining and badgering Scott & Joe, let them
hike their own hike and swallow whatever sour
grapes you may have in your mouth.
Instead of complaining and whining go out and show us how it should be
done.....if you start right away and do it your
way, the way you think it should be done, you may even catch Scott & Joe
and proof to everyone that your way is the
proper way.

JMT Reinhold
 A Scott & Joe admirer.