[pct-l] Grizzly bear sightings in Washington?

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Jun 12 07:51:02 CDT 2008

Good morning,

The grizzly situation in the N. Cascades hasn't changed much, if any, in the
last 10-15 years that I can remember.  The National Park Service doesn't
have a great record in dealing with bears, but fortunately the PCT only
crosses about 11 miles of the SE corner of the park.

Steel-Eye

http://www.nps.gov/noca/naturescience/grizzly-bears.htm
http://www.nps.gov/noca/naturescience/grizzly-bear-research.htm
http://www.nps.gov/noca/naturescience/bear-safety.htm