[pct-l] First & Second Thing To Go-2

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 17:46:39 CDT 2008

Reinhold,

    I didn't say my eyesight was failing; I  suggested your's might be.
Secondly, I can clearly see from over a  thousand miles away that you just might be
trying to bs everyone.

Gone hikin' -  _trekker at pocketmail.com_ (mailto:trekker at pocketmail.com)
Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 6/11/2008 4:37:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,