[pct-l] Clover Fire Escort update from Kennedy Meadows - Escort only in daylight early morning on June 15

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 16 13:56:19 CDT 2008

I dropped Jeff (trail name is now Mr. Mumbles) off at Kennedy Meadows on Friday.  Per the FS, they stopped escorting hikers on Friday, and allowed them to hike through on their own.  The only caveats were to stay on the trail through the burn and not to hike through the burn at night.  Mr. Mumbles said (when you could understand him) that it was quite smoky, but doable.

L-Rod