[pct-l] Podcasts

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Tue Jun 17 16:53:34 CDT 2008

Greetings Steel-Eye,

Hmmmm,  I think it was my wife sending that email - I'm sure what she was
referring to was

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

And what was so dread-inducing was the big air under a crumbling and
partially non-existing footpath.  Speaking for myself, this was exactly one
of my childhood nightmares which always ended in my fall.  My nightmare
stopped when I learned rockclimbing: within the dream, when the path gave
way for the last time, I simply climbed on the rock:  nightmare never came
back  (anyway who creates these dreams, and tortures children so??).

Nature, and the bright reality of a wonderful hike/climb/whatever are best!

Cheers,
Numael