[pct-l] food on the PCT

jim ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 18 09:44:08 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I'm a newbie here who has been lurking around for a couple of weeks.  First
I want to say thanks for all the great info I have already picked up. Lots
of good stuff here!  I have also had a great time reading some of the posts
from the trail pirate and stinky and others and am looking forward to
meeting everyone when I start my hike next year. Sounds like a fun bunch!

I recently received Yogi's planning book and noticed a quote by Scott that
he mails all his trail food to himself because he is very picky about what
he eats while hiking.  Since he seems to be very successful at hiking (!), I
thought I would ask if anyone knows what he eats.  Does he have some secret
superfood?

Janet in Arkansas (who is now retired and loving it!!!)