[pct-l] belden

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:18:11 CDT 2008

Brenda...I've not yet even figured out how to enter stuff regarding our
Hiker Hideaway on the PCTA website....but your message is going out to the
pct-l.  Maybe someone can give me some info re penetrating the PCTA system
so we can put a few words about who we are and what we do there too.  Good
to talk to you guys the other day, welcome back!
FireFly aka Georgi

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Braaten, Brenda