[pct-l] belden

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Jun 19 11:44:38 CDT 2008

Brenda (Braaten) & Georgi,

I'm copying Brenda Murray from the PCTA on this response -- she can get your information into the right hands to be posted to the PCTA website.  Of course, Yogi's book is another good place to have your info yogi at pcthandbook.com as well as Scott Park's Postholer site, public at postholer.com.

The single greatest resource out there for spreading information is the hikers themselves.  They always seem to be dialed-in to where the good stops are!

L-Rod