[pct-l] Scott's diet

Darren talhog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 15:01:44 CDT 2008

interesting to read that he packs dried beans and soaks them. I was thinking of doing that.
I was also thinking of sprouting on the trail for fresh greens. I could soak the seeds at camp then
maybe rig up something on the top of my pack for sprouting while I hike. Sounds crazy but has
anyone tried that?