[pct-l] Hot food therapy

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Sat Jun 21 00:25:30 CDT 2008

Will,

At the end of my day, I so look forward to the pleasures of the camp:
    the routine of selecting just the right place to crash, getting water,
pitching the         tent, and settling in to cook great food I've been
looking forward to all             day while resting in my sleeping bag
knowing that the swarming                         mosquitoes outside can't
disturb my joy. I look over the maps for the next         day and try to
imagine what excitement will be given to me tomorrow.
A hot meal brings me peace and calms my body.

Long live camping!

Thanks Colin!

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com