[pct-l] Training Hike

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 10:00:27 CDT 2008

Bay Rim Trail, or part of it? Not sure it's all finished, and not sure of
total length. Just checked: 500 mi; half finished; website & maps available  -
_http://baytrail.abag.ca.gov/_ (http://baytrail.abag.ca.gov/)

Part of the CA Coastal Trail? Not finished, but website & maps -
_http://www.californiacoastaltrail.info/cms/pages/main/index.html_
(http://www.californiacoastaltrail.info/cms/pages/main/index.html)

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke

In a message dated 6/21/2008 9:09:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,