[pct-l] Scott & Joe up date

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 20:32:39 CDT 2008

Hi gang,
Just got through talking to Scott & Joe....they are in the desert right
now and have been sweating plenty in 116 degree heat.
They are doing fine otherwise, in good spirit and on schedule.

BTW....it has been reported to me that  ''LISTO''  (Adam Bradley) has
resupply boxes along the PCT.
Does anybody know if  ''LISTO''  is doing the PCT?.....And if so, when
and where he started and where he is now?
LISTO  is a tough hiker and will do good time.
Does anybody know how many days he is shooting for?

LISTO, can you hear me?....talk to me....I'm dying of curiosity.

JMT Reinhold