[pct-l] LISTO/MONSTRO

Mann bmann1 at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 12:41:24 CDT 2008

Scout and I dropped Adam Bradley (trail name MONSTRO this year) at the
border monument about 2:15 PM on Friday, June 20th.  He is planning to
thru-hike and be done before the fall snows, but I did not get the
impression that he's trying to set a record.  He did, however, say that he
planned to average over 30 miles per day.  He thru-hiked the PCT in '06 and
the AT in '07.  He planned to do the CDT this year, but wasn't able to get
enough time off work, so he figured he could complete the PCT in the
allotted time.

-Frodo