[pct-l] Fires....!!!

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 13:17:25 CDT 2008

Hey, Gang....
Yesterday afternoon, a friend of mine in Cassel and right on the trail was
given 10 minutes to evacuate....I suppose the fire could have gone off the
trail by now, but that means that her home is probably gone too :-{...and by
calling the Almanor R.S., at 530.258.2141 you can tell if the trail between
Belden and Hwy 36 has been RE-opened.  Yesterday they told me it was closed
due to a fire near Rattlesnake Creek/Colby Mt?  Haven't tried them again yet
today...won't have time to for a while. More T.Storms expected in this area
on Thursday and Friday
FireFly