[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Store closing?

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 20:35:46 CDT 2008

Travis and others...
The owners live a few miles away from the store but if they have to leave the area may have to shut down the store as well. They have horses and at least one dog so their concern might be for their own safty and for their stock. Remember there is only one way out of there, either west towards Bakersfield area or down to 395....
Meadow Ed