[pct-l] Cookie monster

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Thu Jun 26 11:45:25 CDT 2008

On a lighter note I am a sobo hiker I 80 to tehachapi.  In the switchbacks after the five lakes trail sign I lost cookie monster he is 5 inches high and two inches wide.  He is rubber banded to a small shovel.  If you are sobo or nobo and find him please please hang on to him if yo can.  For nobos please call or email me for sobos I will be taking a couple days at echo lake.  I know this is not top priority but please help.  SAR for cookie monster in the switchbacks.  Thanks for everyones help must start walking again.  DA
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.