[pct-l] Digital photo management on the trail

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Jun 26 16:59:47 CDT 2008

Good Ron & Julie,

I carry three one-gig cards, and three rechargeable batteries for my little
camera.  At a resupply stop I mail home the full card(s) and the flat
battery(s) and receive fresh ones in my box.  I don't like to use larger
cards because I prefer not to devote too many images on one card in the
event something comes up missing.  The cards and the bats are then returned
to me in another resupply box.

It seems to work for me.

Steel-Eye