[pct-l] larger Bear Cannister length

BearVault sales at bearvault.com
Thu Jun 26 18:17:04 CDT 2008

Hi, BearVault here.  Last year we asked the PCT community how large a
canister they would desire.  Given the limited market which limits the
variety of change we can afford, we were asking how long would you like a
BearVault with the same diameter as our current two models. Changing the
diameter is not an economic option.

To my surprise, the consensus was 19" (a full 58% larger capacity than our
current full size model).  Obviously this would pose carrying issues, but
that was the desire; 19".

Do you all still feel this is a good length, or would you like a smaller or
longer length.

Happy hiking, Jamie and Cindy
BearVault